Green Candle Dance are committed to keeping our participants safe and well. We are therefore following the latest guidelines from the government regarding the Coronavirus – COVID-19 and have suspended all sessions and training courses until further notice. Please keep an eye on our website and social media channels for further updates.
- Coronavirus – COVID-19 March 26, 2020
- Choreographing in Community Contexts – Dance CPD Workshop, July 2020 February 26, 2020
- Moving into Maturity 2020 – booking now open for 2 day professional development course in April 2020 February 19, 2020
- Help us Crowdfund for Remember to Dance February 5, 2020
- A Busy 2019 for Spinoff December 9, 2019
Our main objective is to provide dance experiences to those with least access to it, within both educational and community settings. At Green Candle we make sure that everyone fulfils his or her right to watch and participate in dance regardless of age or ability.
We deliver one off or long term projects for:
Early Years, 0 to 4
Children & Young People 4 to 25
Young Adults 25 to 40
Older People, 60+
Intergenerational 0 to 100!
If you require more information, please feel free to contact us on:
020 7739 7722 or