- Dementia Awareness Week 2017 May 16, 2017
- The reflective role of a community dance artist March 28, 2017
- Spring Youth Gala March 7, 2017
- Participation and Communications Volunteer Opportunities for the summer term 2017 March 3, 2017
- Getting some fun out of life! February 21, 2017
Our main objective is to provide dance experiences to those with least access to it, within both educational and community settings. At Green Candle we make sure that everyone fulfils his or her right to watch and participate in dance regardless of age or ability.
We deliver one off or long term projects for:
Early Years, 0 to 4
Children & Young People 4 to 25
Young Adults 25 to 40
Older People, 60+
Intergenerational 0 to 100!
If you require more information, please feel free to contact us on:
020 7739 7722 or