- Falling About and Moving About – DVD now available July 6, 2018
- Diploma in Leading Dance for Older People – registration now open! May 11, 2018
- New Free Event – ‘Dance Together: Best practice in dance, health and aging’ April 27, 2018
- New Opportunity – Participation and Communications volunteer – Summer Term 2018 March 18, 2018
- Moving into Maturity – 2 day professional development workshop: 31st May – 1st June March 16, 2018
Our main objective is to provide dance experiences to those with least access to it, within both educational and community settings. At Green Candle we make sure that everyone fulfils his or her right to watch and participate in dance regardless of age or ability.
We deliver one off or long term projects for:
Early Years, 0 to 4
Children & Young People 4 to 25
Young Adults 25 to 40
Older People, 60+
Intergenerational 0 to 100!
If you require more information, please feel free to contact us on:
020 7739 7722 or