- Moving into Maturity – booking now open for this 2 day professional development course February 8, 2019
- Welcome to Annie Gargya – our new board member January 4, 2019
- We are looking for a Participation and Communications Volunteer for the Spring Term 2019 December 14, 2018
- New opportunities – 2 Volunteer Dance Assistants needed for the Spring term 2018/19 December 4, 2018
- Our Diploma in Leading Dance for Older People is underway! November 26, 2018
Our main objective is to provide dance experiences to those with least access to it, within both educational and community settings. At Green Candle we make sure that everyone fulfils his or her right to watch and participate in dance regardless of age or ability.
We deliver one off or long term projects for:
Early Years, 0 to 4
Children & Young People 4 to 25
Young Adults 25 to 40
Older People, 60+
Intergenerational 0 to 100!
If you require more information, please feel free to contact us on:
020 7739 7722 or