Green Candle Dance are committed to keeping our participants safe and well. We are therefore following the latest guidelines from the government regarding the Coronavirus – COVID-19 and have suspended all sessions and training courses until further notice. Please keep an eye on our website and social media channels for further updates.
- Moving into Maturity March 2023 – booking now open for 2 day professional development course online January 1, 2023
- Emerge! February 18, 2022
- Help us Crowdfund for Remember to Dance February 18, 2021
- Remember 2 Dance! February 18, 2021
- Coronavirus – COVID-19 March 26, 2020
Our main objective is to provide dance experiences to those with least access to it, within both educational and community settings. At Green Candle we make sure that everyone fulfils his or her right to watch and participate in dance regardless of age or ability.
We deliver one off or long term projects for:
Early Years, 0 to 4
Children & Young People 4 to 25
Young Adults 25 to 40
Older People, 60+
Intergenerational 0 to 100!
If you require more information, please feel free to contact us on: